Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse
We are seeking a specialty procedure nurse to join our team!
Location: In office medical testing at local medical practices and hospitals (local travel required).
Time Commitment: 5 days per week (M-F), NO weekends, NO holidays
PRN Positions also available for candidates looking for more flexibility.
- 401 k with Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral program
- Complete training program
- Ability to advance career with promotions
This position will give you the opportunity to assist with specialized procedures, widen your knowledge base and diversify your qualifications with an innovative medical diagnostics company. We provide you with a distinct schedule and advanced notice of the practices you be working at.
Brighter Health Network provides on-site, in-office medical testing. Our services include equipment, staffing, supplies, and diagnostic software. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and care during the first step in serving patients. Primary market segments include: Urology, ObGyn, Gastroenterology, and Select Multispecialty.
- Perform comprehensive Urodynamics, Video Urodynamics and other advanced diagnostic evaluations in partner hospitals and medical practices
- Review patient records and history prior to procedure and tailor testing to each patient
- Communicate with patients in a manner to allay concerns and inspire confidence
- Provide a safe testing environment and ensure proper procedures are followed
- Provide a professional and courteous clinical experience for patients
- Accurately document diagnostic testing data including observations, actions and patient responses
- Provide summary reports on testing data and findings
- Collaborate with medical providers on testing data and results
- Effectively and professionally communicate with medical providers, clinical personnel and supervisors and practice administration
- Work as part of a healthcare team in multiple clinical locations
- Store and transport medical equipment and supplies
- Local travel is required
- Two years recent nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- LPN/RN licensure
- Valid Driver's License
- CPR certification
- Ability to stand for at least eight hours and lift 25 pounds
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate compassion and care for patients through actions
- Exhibit professionalism in all aspects of role
- Ability to manage a variable caseload, based on type of testing done, in a timely and efficient manner while focusing on quality patient care
- Urology experience
- Knowledge of lower urinary tract and anorectal anatomy and function and catheterization skills are a major plus/li>
- Ability to operate in a self-directed manner/li>
- Previous experience with a virtual company/li>
Brighter Health Network is an innovative company with a solid reputation and great history.
Come join the BHN team!
Email Careers@BHNCo.com if you want to know more or apply for the job./p>